Requirements for ARRA Section 1512 Reporting
Issued: June 29, 2010
Updated: Feb. 7, 2014 – View Changes
Note: Section 627 of the federal Fiscal Year 2014 Omnibus Spending Bill repeals the Section 1512 reporting as of Feb. 1, 2014.
The January 2014 reporting cycle was the last required submission of Section 1512 reports. FederalReporting.gov has announced these final report dates:
- The last day to review the fourth quarter 2013 reports and make changes and corrections as needed is March 19, 2014.
- You also have until March 19, 2014, to submit Automatic Data Change requests to make changes to earlier reports
- On March 20, 2014, recipients will not be able to log into FederalReporting.gov, and the Help Desk will be closed.
- On May 1, 2014, the final Recipient Data will be posted to Recovery.gov.
Please see FederalReporting.gov for messages including Frequently Asked Questions on the end of recipient reporting.
State agencies and institutions of higher education that:
- Have received a Notification of Award (NOA) of $25,000 or greater for American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) funds and
- Have a federal program subject to ARRA Section 1512 recipient reporting (see M-09-21, Supplement 1, List of Programs Subject to Recipient Reporting and FederalReporting.gov listing of CFDA numbers).
This Fiscal Policy and Procedure provides statewide guidance for carrying out the reporting requirements included in Section 1512 of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009.
The quarterly Section 1512 report is due by the 10th day of the month following each calendar quarter. Each report is cumulative, except for jobs information.
All agencies and institutions must review the requirements for Section 1512 reporting carefully and follow the federal accountability and transparency standards.
|Changes to this document|
|02/07/2014||Added final report dates to the notebox.|
|01/31/2014||Added notebox on the repeal of 1512 Reporting effective Feb. 1, 2014.|
|03/22/2013||Updated information under Guidance and Review on 2013 Congressional District Code requirement.|