Letter of Authorization (LOA) Signature Lists currently on file for HRIS, SPRS, USPS and CAPPS will expire on May 31.
By May 31, each agency and institution of higher education must submit the names of authorized employees and a new LOA Signature List form. Beginning June 1, only newly authorized state employees may request data changes.
For detailed instructions, see Authorization and Request Process for Data Changes to Statewide Payroll/Personnel Systems (FPP M.009).
To mark National Direct Deposit Month in May, the Direct Deposit: Bank on It topic page now features:
- Updated Marketing Materials for State Agency Use ready to be customized with your agency contact information, including:
- Payroll and vendor/payee stuffers in English and Spanish
- A promotional flyer
- Information on enhanced protections against fraud
- The option of requesting a report that shows how your agency’s direct deposit percentage has been increased over time in addition to the link to Agency Direct Deposit Percentages for the past month
Direct deposit saves time, money and resources. Use the Savings Calculator to see how much increasing direct deposit participation can save your agency.
For more information, please contact Payment Services.
Effective May 5, the state warrants (checks) will have a different size and appearance.
The new warrants fit in #10 window business envelopes and will be 8.5 x 3.5 inches printed on an 8.5 x 11 sheet that includes the stub. Your agency may need to stock envelopes to accommodate the new warrant size.
Held warrants issued before May 5 that are released will be in the current size. Current warrant envelopes may need to be stocked for 30-45 days after May 5 for distribution of released held warrants issued before May 5.
The stub will have:
- 30 spaces for the invoice number (increased from 14 spaces)
- 35 spaces for a payment description (increased from 30 spaces)
Note: Payment-related information may not include any confidential or Protected Health Information as outlined in USAS Invoice Number Field Requirements (FPP E.023).
If you have questions about the warrant changes, please contact Payment Services.
To view FMX, you must use these browser versions or an earlier version.
- Mozilla Firefox Extended Support Release (ESR) 31.6.0
- Google Chrome 41.0.2272.118 m
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11.0.9600.17691
- Apple Safari 6.2.3
If you have questions, please contact your agency’s IT department.
The following items in the Reference section of the Financial Reporting topic area on FMX have been updated for fiscal 2014:
If you have questions, please contact your financial reporting analyst.
The quarterly Veteran Workforce Summary Report acknowledgement form (with required complaint reporting included) must be submitted by April 23.
For more information, please see Veteran Workforce Summary Reports and Veteran Complaint Reporting (FPP F.038).
The upgrade to the software behind FMQuery has been delayed. The FMQuery – Payroll classes will be rescheduled. Watch for an update on the upgrade in FMXtra.