Do you help prepare your agency’s or university’s annual financial report (AFR) or enter AFR data into USAS?
If so, join us for the AFR Update Webinar on Thursday, July 9 from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. Topics include:
- Changes in the AFR requirements
- GASB update information
- ACO presentation on USAS year-end issues
- Potential problem areas that need to be addressed
- Changes to the AFR Web applications
Registration is required through GoToMeeting.
If you would like to receive continuing professional education (CPE) credit, you must:
- Register for the webinar through GoToMeeting prior to the webinar
— AND —
- Log in with your individual webinar ID and attend the webinar on July 9 from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m.
— AND —
- Answer four of the six questions presented during the webinar
Note: Viewing the webinar as part of a “group” will not yield CPE credit for each individual. Only the individuals who registered, logged in and answered four out of six questions are eligible for CPE credit.
Signed rosters cannot be used as proof of attendance.