The CAPPS Production Portals for Financials and HR/Payroll will be unavailable at 5 p.m. today, Friday, Oct. 9.
The Non-Production Portals for Financials and HR/Payroll (Sandbox, Maintenance and User Acceptance Testing) will be unavailable at 6 p.m.
On Monday, Oct. 12 at 8 a.m., you will be able to log into the new CAPPS Enterprise Portal using the new URL (to be provided Monday).
As a reminder, the following will be changing for the agencies:
- Production Portal URL
- Bookmarks saved via your Internet Brower to CAPPS Pages
- Password hints will be expired and need to be set up when you first log in.
- If you access both applications (Financials and HR/Payroll), your HR/Payroll Production password at 5 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 9, will be your password for the new Enterprise Production Portal where you will access both applications on Monday, Oct. 12 at 8 a.m.
The transaction entry screens in USAS and CAPPS allow state agencies and institutions of higher education to enter payment-related information in the invoice number and description fields. Review your agency’s procedures to ensure compliance with USAS and CAPPS Financials Invoice Number Field Requirements (FPP E.023).
Under no circumstances should agencies and institutions enter confidential or sensitive information such as complete or partial Social Security numbers or information covered by the Protected Health Information Prohibition.
Data items described in Business and Commerce Code, Section 521.002 must not be entered into a field not specifically created for that information unless explicitly allowed by Comptroller policy. Disallowed data includes:
- Social Security number
- Date of birth
- Driver’s license number
- Credit card number
- Direct deposit or bank routing information
- Medical information
- Any other sensitive information