Centralized Accounting and Payroll/Personnel System (CAPPS)
General System Availability
Monday – Saturday: all day
Sunday: midnight – 5 a.m.; 10 a.m. – midnight (down 5 a.m. – 10 a.m. for regularly scheduled maintenance)
Sunday: midnight – 5 a.m.; noon – midnight (down 5 a.m. – noon for regularly scheduled maintenance)
Statewide Enterprise Portal
Health and Human Services Enterprise Employees (HHSC, DADS, DARS, DFPS and DSHS)
If you are…
- An employee of one of the Health and Human Services Enterprise agencies and need assistance with HR, Payroll or Time and Labor
- An applicant with questions on the HHSC job application process
…please call the HHS Employee Service Center at (888) 894-4747.
If you encounter an issue with CAPPS, please report it to your agency’s CAPPS Support Team. If they are unable to resolve your issue, they can escalate it to the CAPPS Help Desk at the Comptroller’s office.
Security Support Contacts
If you are unable to sign on to the system:
- Employees of one of the Health and Human Services Enterprise agencies ― please call the HHS Employee Service Center at (888) 894-4747.
- CAPPS Central Agency users ― please email the Fiscal Management security group at email@example.com.
- CAPPS Hub Agency users — please contact your agency Help Desk.
If you need to add to or change a current user’s roles, please contact one of your agency’s CAPPS Support Team members for assistance. Security changes and new user setups are coordinated through your agency’s Security Coordinator.
Help Desk for Authorized CAPPS Central Agency Support Staff
(512) 463-CAPPS (2277)
Application Service Provider (ASP) Solution Center websites: