House Bill 6, 84th Legislature, Regular Session, continues the policy of the Legislature to limit the number of new GR accounts, special funds and dedications of revenue. A summary of HB 6 is available at Funds Consolidation: Limits on New General Revenue Accounts, Special Funds and Dedications of Revenue (FPP A.046).
Centralized Accounting and Payroll/Personnel System (CAPPS)
HB 6 Limits New Accounts, Funds and Revenue Dedications [posted 07/02/15]
Master Schedule of Year-End Close Events Available [posted 07/02/15]
New this year is the Master Schedule of Year-End Close Events that includes:
- All processing deadlines
- The dates and times the online systems will be unavailable
- Contacts for any issues
General System Availability
Monday – Saturday: all day
Sunday: midnight – 5 a.m.; 10 a.m. – midnight (down 5 a.m. – 10 a.m. for regularly scheduled maintenance)
Sunday: midnight – 5 a.m.; noon – midnight (down 5 a.m. – noon for regularly scheduled maintenance)
Health and Human Services Enterprise Employees (HHSC, DADS, DARS, DFPS, DSHS and CPRIT)
If you are…
- An employee of one of the Health and Human Services Enterprise agencies and need assistance with HR, Payroll or Time and Labor
- An applicant with questions on the HHSC job application process
…please call the HHS Employee Service Center at (888) 894-4747.
CAPPS Agency Support
If you encounter an issue with CAPPS, please report it to your agency’s CAPPS Support Team. If they are unable to resolve your issue, they can escalate it to the CAPPS Help Desk at the Comptroller’s office.
Security Support Contacts
If you are unable to sign on to the system:
- Employees of one of the Health and Human Services Enterprise agencies ― please call the HHS Employee Service Center at (888) 894-4747.
- CAPPS Central Agency users ― please email the Fiscal Management security group at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CAPPS Hub Agency users — please contact your agency Help Desk.
If you need to add to or change a current user’s roles, please contact one of your agency’s CAPPS Support Team members for assistance. Security changes and new user setups are coordinated through your agency’s Security Coordinator.
CAPPS Help Desk for Authorized Agency Support Staff
(512) 463-CAPPS (2277)
Application Service Provider (ASP) Solution Center websites: