Centralized Accounting and Payroll/Personnel System (CAPPS)
What is CAPPS?
The Centralized Accounting and Payroll/Personnel System or CAPPS is the official name of the statewide Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system created by the ProjectONE team.
- CAPPS provides a single financials and human resources (HR)/payroll administration software solution for Texas state agencies.
- CAPPS allows aging and inefficient legacy systems to be replaced with an easy-to-use, easy-to-update system that can be scaled to meet the needs of any agency regardless of complexity and size.
- Reporting is easier and more accurate with CAPPS. Agency functions are recorded in a common data language on an interconnected system that allows financial and HR/payroll departments to exchange information quickly, safely and reliably.
The CAPPS Financials and CAPPS HR/Payroll baseline applications consist of modules that provide core functionality (Core modules). Additional modules are available for agencies requiring extra functionality (Non-Core modules).
The CAPPS Financials modules include:
- Accounts Payable
- Asset Management
- General Ledger/Commitment Control
- Billing/Accounts Receivable
- Customer Contracts
- Project Costing
The CAPPS HR/Payroll modules include:
- Core HR
- Position Management
- Time and Labor
- Recruiting and Talent Management
- Learning Management
- Performance Management