Centralized Accounting and Payroll/Personnel System (CAPPS)
What is CAPPS?
CAPPS (Centralized Accounting and Payroll/Personnel System) is the official name of the statewide Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system created by the ProjectONE team.
CAPPS provides a single software solution for financial and Human Resources (HR)/Payroll administration for Texas state agencies. Aging and inefficient legacy systems numbering in the hundreds will be replaced with an easy-to-use and easy-to-update system that can be scaled to the size of each agency. Reporting is easier and more accurate as agency functions are recorded in a common data language on an interconnected system, allowing financial and HR/Payroll departments to exchange information quickly, safely and reliably.
The modules for CAPPS Financials include:
- Asset Management
- General Ledger/Commitment Control
- Planning & Budgeting
- Project Costing
The modules for CAPPS HR/Payroll include:
- CORE HR
- Enterprise Learning Management (ELM)/Enterprise Learning (EL)
- Performance Management
- Position Control
- Self Service
- Talent Acquisition Manager (TAM)/Candidate Gateway (CG)
- Time and Labor
- Statewide Property Accounting (SPA) System
- Texas Identification Number System (TINS)
- Texas Procurement and Support Services (TPASS)
- Uniform Statewide Accounting System (USAS)
- Uniform Statewide Payroll/Personnel System (USPS)