- Payments and Fees
- Assignments of Payments from the State
- Cancellation Fees and Similar Charges
- Membership Fees
- Taxes and Fees Assessed by Governmental Entities
- Payment Voucher Approval and Certification
- Payment Voucher Approval by Oversight Agencies
- Payment Voucher Deletion of Posted and Non-posted Transactions
- Interpreters for the Deaf or Hearing Impaired
- Grants and Honoraria
- Major Information Systems and Projects
- Real and Personal State Property
- Leasehold Improvements
- Purchases of Real Property by State Agencies
- Purchases of Real Property by the Governor
- Purchases of Real Property by the Texas Facilities Commission
- Acquisition of Historic Structures
- Leasing Space for State Agencies and Institutions of Higher Education
- Purchases of Real Property Held in Trust
- Personal Residences
- Damaged, Lost, or Stolen State Property
- Mail and Postal Services
- Employee and Volunteer Programs
- Seminars, Conferences and Group Examinations Sponsored By State Agencies
- State Preferences in Procuring Goods and Services
- Utility Services
- Gifts to State Agencies
State Purchasing Resources
If you have questions, contact your agency’s Purchase Contact or call (512) 475-0966.
Or send a comment, suggestion or question through email.
Miscellaneous Expenditures — Utility Services
A telecommunications utility that provides service to the state or a state agency may not impose a fee, a penalty, interest or any other charge for delinquent payment of a bill for that service.
- Telecommunications utility
- Has the meaning assigned by the Public Utility Regulatory Act, Texas Utilities Code Section 51.002(11).
Texas Utilities Code Section 55.010.