Miscellaneous Expenditures — Real and Personal State Property
Acquisition of Historic Structures
- The building meets requirements and specifications, and
- The cost is not substantially higher than other available structures that meet requirements and specifications.
- An instrumentality of the state that occupies and uses a state-owned or state-leased building.
- The TFC, with respect to a state-owned building maintained by TFC.
- Historic structure
- A structure:
- Included on the National Register of Historic Places
- Designated as a Recorded Texas Historic Landmark
- Designated as a State Archeological Landmark
- Determined by the Texas Historical Commission to qualify as eligible property under criteria for inclusion on the National Register of Historic Places or for designation as a Recorded Texas Historic Landmark or as a State Archeological Landmark
- Certified by the Texas Historical Commission to other state agencies as worthy of preservation
- Designated by an ordinance of a municipality with a population of more than 1.5 million as historic
Texas Government Code Section 442.001(3), 2166.451(a), 2166.001(10).